Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Things I love


Because of Mike's job, we are separated a lot. It is really the worst. I miss him all of the time. One of the good things (only good thing ;) about him being gone is that it makes you really appreciate the things you do have and the time you get together. Things I love about this man

  • His ability to treat every person he meets with kindness
  • How smart he is
  • The way he makes me feel
  • His talent when it comes to anything financial
  • How cute he is
  • He is going to be such an amazing father
  • I always have so much fun with him
  • How understanding he is
  • He is the most supportive man
  • How he is all mine :)
I love you husband!
PS. My eye has been twitching all day. How do I get it to stop?

5 comments:

Kim Bird said...

This was a cute post!
I heard Potassium helps with eye twitching! Just eat a Banana or something ;)

Alison said...

Being apart is the worst. It sounds like you got a good one though! I used to have twitchy eyes when I didn't get enough sleep. :(

Xaimarys said...

Being apart is awful. Such a lovely post, I enjoyed reading it.
Xaimarys ♡
www.tongue-tiedx.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That would be so hard.:( I am lucky enough to have the Mr. work from home for the last 2 years. I think he is ready to go out and get an office though, the kiddies & I can be very distracting:) Beautiful words about your husband.
xo, amy
www.dreamingincashmere.com

livlovelaugh said...

so cute~ I'm your newest follower~ Follow me back if you'd like?

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS