(I love these photos of Mike)
I am the kind of person that loves making new little goals- maybe that is why I love New Year's so much. I think constantly making new goals helps to keep your self in check. For me, it's so easy to get off track. I am very easily distracted. So every month, I try to make a list of goals. Not necessary just for the month, but just what I feel like at that time. Sometimes they are monthly goals, sometimes longer. So, here are my current goals
1. Become a mom
2. Strengthen my relationship with God
3. Become a pilates instructor
4. Be the best wife I can be
5. Get my masters
6. Become more adventurous
7. Go sky diving (so jealous of you David)
8. Learn to enjoy the small things in everyday
9. Exercise more
10. Leave a positive influence on every person I meet
11. Move to the city with Mike
12. Put husband through MBA program
13. Be a better sister/daughter/friend
15. Read more
16. Kiss my husband more
17.Find my dharma
18. Bake more often
19. Practice piano everyday
20. Be more passionate!
2 comments:
I love goals too & lists!! You seem like such a nice girl!:) I just love my contact with other bloggers!
xx, amy
www.dreamingincashmere.com
Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! I am happy that I got to know yours and will be following. Lovely blog - lovely person! :)
Post a Comment