Thursday, October 11, 2012

Love this!


It is so easy to compare you life to others. I love this quote because for me it means, your life can be exactly what you want it to be. Instead of comparing to others, water your own grass. Focus on the good in your own life.

Ways I can make my "grass greener"
Think positively about my life
Be happy for what I do have- while not focusing on what I do not have
Send letters/call family members more often
Do something nice for my friends
Help out a stranger
Kiss my husband more
Remember the good qualities about the ones I love
Cherish every moment- everyday is a blessing
Surround myself with positive people, music, stories, television, ect. 
Be more active- hiking and walking always put me in the best mood
Love everyone I meet! Everyone has something special about themselves 

Now, let's go water our grass :)



2 comments:

Ashley Pahl said...

I LOVE that! And so true. I need to share this on Facebook with all of my "Negative Nancy"-type friends :)

Care said...

Agreed! Awesome quote!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS