I am a runner. I run almost everyday. So when I found out that we would be staying the day in Provo, I wanted to make sure we hiked the Y. It is a pretty easy and short hike.
But, I barely made it to the top. I couldn't believe it. I was not used to the elevation. To make matters even worse, there is a man nick-named Grandpa Y who run right past me. I guess he runs the mountain almost daily and is in his 60s or 70s. I was a little embarrassed, as I was huffing and puffing, he ran past me.
It was defiantly worth my discomfort. The view was beautiful.
After all my travels, I have caught the cold. I haven't been sick in over two years so I think it is my body's way of telling me to slow down (and stop eating out so much). We are defiantly ready to move into our new place and start cooking. I love to cook. For my birthday this year, Mike got me a crock-pot. Can't wait to make some amazing fall soups/stews in it.
2 comments:
The view looks amazing! I wish I could run on a daily basis, but my legs get too tired after a mile or so. Laziness, maybe. You should definitely share some crockpot ideas once you get the chance! ;)
I love your blog. I hope you'll join back. :)
Post a Comment