I have officially found my new favorite place. There is a lovely little place in Provo called Provo Beach Resort. Mike and I happened to walk by it and of course we had to go in. Since I was young, one of my favorite things has been to play in arcades. My dad would give us 20 dollars and my brothers and I would stay busy all day. We would always compete for who could get the most tickets (which I never won). This beach resort is amazing. They have an arcade, flow rider, ropes course, golf, lazer frenzy, and so much more. I could have spend the week inside this place and not have gotten bored once.
The best part for me, was the basketball hoops game. I wouldn't mind having one of them in my house. Plus, I beat Mike every game. I think his ego was a little bruised. Oh boy did we have fun. I am ready to go back!
8 comments:
i LOVE arcades! though i get addicted and want to spend all day there. so its a good thing i've never tried slot machines...
So fun!! I love arcades too! Such a fun little date thing to do!
My husband and I were there last night. We love walking around riverwoods and seeing how much they have turned the place around! We love Provo Beach Resort and the Called to Surf store connected to it! Glad you had a good time!
xoxo
Liesl
woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com
So much fun! This looks like a great time :)
You would love daves and busters.
Such a fun place! I use to love to go there when I lived in Provo! Following you!
-meandmr.com
Arcades are so much fun! I haven't been to one in years.
<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com
i LOVE this. love the blog too, can't wait to read more girl!
love, rach.
www.so-hi.blogspot.com
Post a Comment