Wednesday, October 17, 2012

We made it!

After many days on the road, we finally made it to Washington. It was quite a journey, Mississippi to Washington. We had such a fun time on the road trip. Sometimes a lot uncomfortable  but mostly fun. I am so excited to start this new part of our life together. I am praying that we find the perfect home for us. We have been living out of the car for far too long.

Highlights of the trip:
1. Visiting David in Provo, Ut.
2. Hiking up the Y mountain
3. Salt Lake City
4. The state of Colorado- every turn was more beautiful than the last
5. Provo's beach resort- officially my favorite place
6. Lots of ice cream
 7. New winter coat from H&M

On the downside, I sprained both ankles running down the Y mountain.

1 comment:

Jo said...

You should post some pics! I'd love to see some pics of WA, UT, & CO!!!! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS