Thursday, October 25, 2012

Husband

So my dearest husband has been very stressed lately. After moving here on Monday, he leaves for SERE school Saturday. He is trying very hardly to get everything in order before he leaves. I know he is quite nervous. SERE school is where you get treated unkindly for about two weeks. He will be living in the forest for half and then spend the other half in a prison.

I know this is selfish, but I really do not want him to go. The only good thing is that the house will be completely in order by the time he gets back. I will also have to make him a bunch of yummy goodies when he gets back. The boys usually lose quite a few pounds during their time. I am hoping these next few weeks past by very quickly.

You will be missed man of mine. xoxo

2 comments:

Justin + Liesl said...

Girl you are definitely not selfish! That would be so hard! I can barely take spending the day without my husband. My thoughts are with you! It will pass by so quickly.... just you wait and see!

xoxo
Liesl

woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

Jenna said...

Thanks Liesel! You are very sweet!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS