It happened; I cried about Mike leaving. I felt so horrible after it happened. I didn't want to make him feel guilty about him leaving and I know my crying didn't help.
When did I become such a baby? I need to remember how thankful I am to have a husband who does what he does, who works his buns off for our family. No more tears here. I am defiantly going to work on this.
After I cried to him, he said, "I can stay home". I know he really can't do that but thought he was the sweetest for offering. I love you Michael Thomas. And I love being your wife. So we have decided to spend the next 48 hours cuddling, eating junk food, and watching romantic movies. I think the movies might be more my idea ;)

1 comment:
That is a lovely article. And I love the work too, courtesy the picture. From India
Post a Comment