Last night I fulfilled one of my life dreams, calligraphy class. I find something so beautiful about the art of writing. I love all of the different styles and types of writing out there. I am one of the worst at printing, which was reinforced by this class. Every person there was better than me (not a joke). But, I am so glad I went. I learned so many things about calligraphy and how to improve. The most important thing I learned was to practice. I love being able to cross things off my bucket list.
 |
| New calligraphy pen |
 |
| (All ready for class- and excited) |
I had my husband drive me to class because there is never any parking in queen anne. Luckily, there was a little gelato shop next-door. I of course had to stop by after class (even though it was below 35 degrees). It was heavenly. Can't wait to show my dad this little shop when he gets to town! As someone who lived in Italy for two years, he loves himself some good gelato.
8 comments:
How fun! I took a calligraphy class forever ago, and think I have all but forgotten every darn thing I learned!
Can't wait to see you caligraphy creations soon - what an awesome class to take!
xx,
Maya
Can't wait to see you caligraphy creations soon - what an awesome class to take!
xx,
Maya
i love calligraphy!! because of it my signature is super fancy!! i adore your outfit and your glasses!
www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com
Oh I would love a calligraphy class! And paired with gelato? Perfect.
eeep- i remember learning calligraphy in high school. i was horrible! such an amazing skill to have though. lucky you!!
xx
http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
cool pics!
xoxoxo
follow each other?
I took a calligraphy class in high-school! I sucked :)
Post a Comment