Friday, December 28, 2012

Road Trips



Being married to your best friend is one of the best things on this earth. Yesterday, Mike and I drove twelve hours to head home. Twelve hours is a long time in a car. Even though sitting for so long is so awful to me, I had the best time. My husband is so much fun. We laughed and listened to music the whole time. We even pulled out some 90's music ( Nsync, backstreet boys, savage garden, and will smith)! I can't help but laugh when my husband sings. I love him! 

5 comments:

Justin + Liesl said...

Ok... your road trips sound like an absolute blast! You look gorgeous! Hope you had a great time being home!

Happy New Year!
xoxo
Liesl

woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

helen said...

i love this! i totally agree: everything is an adventure when you're married :) happy new year!

Unknown said...

you look lovely in this pale yellow dress!
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

this is so cute. sounds like you guys had the best time. even if you did have to drive a painfully long way. happy new year :) im a new follower x

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...

Your little family is so cute! You can tell that you and you man are so in love just by looking at your photos!!! I'm a new fan and follower! Keep the posts coming!

xx

Holly Foxen Wells

GlamourMash

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS