Friday, December 21, 2012

Weekend fun!


Happy weekend! I am playing hookie today with these two. I am making sure to take them to the delicious hot dog stand Mike and I went to a while back. David loves hot dogs. Also, deception pass. What a happy weekend indeed.

6 comments:

Eatlovemerry said...

Wow this is a lovely blog

Join our shabby apple giveaway

Taryn said...

Nice pics love ya

helen said...

thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comment! you have a lovely blog, and i hope you're having a wonderful weekend!! :)

Care said...

Looks like you have been having a festive few weeks! Hope you have a fantastic Merry Christmas week:)

littlemisschinagirl said...

Great post,I LOVE your blog!
Following you now hope you follow me back :)
kisses××

Justin + Liesl said...

Oh man.... I LOVE hot dogs.... haven't had one in ages! Hope you and your hubby had a very merry Christmas!

xoxo
Liesl

woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS