Saturday, December 15, 2012

Santa Clause



Tonight we watched one of my favorite christmas movies
(at a tie with Fred Clause)
I can't help but laugh the entire movie
Mike hates this movie
Yet, he spent the entire movie by my side cuddling me tight
I am one lucky lady
I can't wait to see my family and be home for a few days
I love christmas! 



5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one of my favorites along with elf!

Courtney B said...

I forgot about this movie!! How is that even possible? I'm going to watch it asap!

alice {sweet dreamer} said...

One of my favourites for sure – love Fred Claus, too. We watched that this weekend! x

Jenna said...

I watch Fred Clause every time I am home during December. Can't wait to watch it soon. I still haven't seen Elf. I have heard many good things so I might just have to rent it :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE the Santa Clause! I used to watch it all the time when I was younger, and I still love it!

xx,
Maya

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS