We had the best weekend. Between looking at lights, hot chocolate, delicious pizza, church, christmas movies, and family, I think it's safe to say one of the best ever. I love lights. Seattle's christmas's lights aren't the best, but we were able to find a few awesome neighborhoods. It was so much fun driving around drinking hot chocolate, looking for decorated homes while listening to christmas tunes.
Monday, December 10, 2012
Weekend
We had the best weekend. Between looking at lights, hot chocolate, delicious pizza, church, christmas movies, and family, I think it's safe to say one of the best ever. I love lights. Seattle's christmas's lights aren't the best, but we were able to find a few awesome neighborhoods. It was so much fun driving around drinking hot chocolate, looking for decorated homes while listening to christmas tunes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Sounds like a sparkling weekend to me! Love your hats:)
i absolutely love going to view christmas lights with my husband and this year definitely hot chocolate is in order for sure!!
@Care Thanks! We love our hats during this cold weather
@Meg We found the best hot chocolate to. The William Sonoma brand. If you love hot chocolate, defiantly check this one out.
Sounds great!
sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk
xxx
That sounds like a lot of fun! I didn't know Williams Sonoma made hot chocolate, but I'll keep those in mind when I go food shopping!
I love the Christmas season, especially when I see all the houses with the sparkling lights on them.
Sofia
http://stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com/
This sounds like my absolute, most favorite kind of December weekend. Did you find any well-lit yards?! :-)
This sounds like such a great weekend! I love to drive around with hot chocolate and look for lights! My family goes every year, and we always wear our PJs too!
I love Christmas lights - one of my favourite things about the holiday season! x
sounds like the perfect weekend!
-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr
Your weekend sounds amazing, hot chocolate and christmas lights especially!
New follower =)
catrionamacleod.blogspot.co.uk
sounds like the perfect weekend! pizza and hot chocolate --two of my faves :) thanks for checking out my blog by the way!
xx Allie
http://www.a-songtopassthetime.blogspot.com
just came across your blog! I'd love for you to come check out mine, maybe we could follow each other?
-wHiT
Post a Comment