My husband has a thing for deep dish pizza (which I am sure is the main reason he wants to move to Chicago). When we were looking for places to eat Saturday night, I accidentally came across Chicago Kylie's Pizza and then mike would not eat anywhere else. I was hoping for burgers but he wouldn't budge.
The pizza ended up being quite delicious (even though I am not really a pizza fan). Husband loved it. He even ordered the largest size they had so he could have leftovers for the next three days. He was so happy. I loved seeing his face light up when they brought the pizza out to him. I think I might need to take him out to pizza more often.
Afterwards mike treated me to a scoop of ice-cream. I might be the only person who craves ice-cream all year long. I must say, it was a pretty successfully date night.




5 comments:
So awesome! You guys were tappin' into my roots, deep dish pizza! I miss living in Chicago for 2 reasons. 1. It's my home and all my family is there. 2. Food. Period. The food is delicious...
JENNA YOU ARE KILLING ME WITH THIS FOOD! ugh it looks so good. I love the part where you talk about your husbands reaction to the pizza.... OH so cute. hahaha and um... i love ice cream. so glad to know someone else loves it all year long too.
xoxo
Liesl
woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com
This looks amazing!! I am really wanting some pizza right about now.
xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.blogspot.com
Aah it all looks so good!
I'm jealous now haha
xx
yummm!!
Liberty & Luxe
Post a Comment