![]() |
| also, i'm a little obsessed with our new table! |
this weekend was wonderful. We got to spend the weekend babysitting for my little cousin. I love to see Mike interact with her. He is so good with children. He always gives them all of his attention and I love that. I love that he will make such a good father one day. I love that I married him.
We spent Sunday night with a bunch of mike's pilot friends. They even made us dinner and dessert (apple pie to be exact). It was really yummy. Although, I brought some vegan Moroccan stew and noticed not one of the boys ate any. I thought it was pretty delicious. Thankfully, my husband ate it and (pretended) he loved it.
On Monday night, a couple from the church invited us over for dinner. we had so much fun with them. They are a family of TEN!!! I can't even imagine how they manage it all. On top of that, their house was clean and dinner was delicious. They are such a wonderful and close knit family. I hope that Mike and I have a family like that one day (although I don't think I could do eight children). They made us do a talent after dinner which ended up being pretty embarrassing for me. I guess I should be practicing piano more often. We hung around and chatted with everyone for a few hours. It was so much fun. I love three day weekends.


7 comments:
Seeing men interact with kids is the best. Makes us fall in love with them more and more:) Love your skirt you beautiful girl you!
Sounds like a fun weekend! Love your hair girl!
xx
Giovanna
www.HeyLoveBlog.com
Sounds like you had an amazing time with your family. xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.blogspot.com
More shots of that table because it is gorgeous!!! Hope you had a wonderful time baby sitting and you are lucky to have a man that loves kids, mine struggles :)
My dad is one of ten kids - it makes for a very big extended family!!
hi Jenna! Unfortunately I'm italian, i leave near milano, and it is quite cold also here!
I took this pictures last year...
:(
The kind of weekend I really love too!
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog
Post a Comment