Monday, January 21, 2013
Farmhouse table
When Mike and I moved into our new place, our old table just wouldn't fit into the kitchen (thanks to a 625 sq. ft house). I began looking for new tables and all of them were way to big and way to expensive. So, Mike decided to build me one. I cannot believe what an amazing builder he is. The table looks amazing. The top is still drying from it's staining process. I can't wait to put the whole thing together and have a finished kitchen table. It was tough being without a kitchen table for a few weeks. (Thanks to the friends that ate on our couch during this time). But defiantly worth the wait.
I married the most talented man. He even put up with all my demands. I love you husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I cant wait to see how the whole table turns out! Happy Martin Luther King Day!! xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.blogspot.com
Awww...so sweet of your husband to do this!!! It looks fantastic already!
Post a Comment