Thursday, February 28, 2013

.


Yesterday we went on a hike around the ocean. It was so incredibly beautiful. Something about nature always makes me feel rejuvenated. Our dogs were so happy. The started whining in the car, which I think is a sign we need to take them hiking more often.
Afterwards we went out to lunch and I ordered a delicious salad. I am rekindling my love of salad. I watched the movie The Education of Shelby Knox the other day and was so inspired by her. She is such an amazing example of christ's love. I hope I can be more like her one day.
I can't believe it's almost friday and the end of February. I must admit, I am so ready for it to be March. I get to visit my family in about a month. Woohoo!

7 comments:

Shauna said...

I love salad, I eat it everyday. Your nails look great. I love the beach. Have a good day.

Shauna

Katy said...

that looks yummy!!!!! i am jealous of the beach walking!!!!

Oh Sunnie Day said...

A hike by the ocean sounds amazing! I'm heading to the beach this Saturday, I'll definitely have to bring my dog

xx

Jen

Unknown said...

yum that salad looks delicious. such a gorgeous photo with all the colors.

Susannah said...

Sounds like a glorious day! The beach that's an hour from me is usually rainy but on days that it's not, I love hiking around the beach!

Unknown said...

OMG that look so yummy!!! :-)
Nice blog, if you want to have a look at mine it would be so great! http://mystylerecipe.com

Jenna said...

Not sure how I found your blog but I'm a Jenna too and we need to stick together, ha! Keep on keeping on.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS