Friday, March 1, 2013

happy happy weekend!

(so ready for warmer weather)
I couldn't be more excited that it is finally the weekend. I just have to get through one class and then I am free to cuddle up on mike the rest of the time. Mike told me he has a date planned for us on Saturday but will not tell me what is it. Also, I am getting my hair done today. I am ready for something new :)
happy weekend! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love getting my hair done when I know Im going to do something different. It can also be a little scary though.

Have fun on your date. Cant wait to hear about it.

Once Upon The Hill

Kalen said...

I just got my hair done. It's dark naturally but I had her darken it a shade so it's really chocolaty. I love your hair. And I have actually had bangs a lot but still they never looked as cute as yours sooo... :) Didn't get them cut this time. :)

Also I love your style. Like I said you are a doll. Have fun on your mystery date. Love,

Shauna

Susannah said...

Yay for date nights with the hubby! My man's taking me on one tonight. He even went so far as to bring me flowers when he got home from work. :-)

helen said...

sounds like a wonderful time. happy weekend!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS