i found this recipe and knew i had to try it. i am so glad i did because it is delicious. even husband loved it. i also have so many plans for it; salad, salsa, and tacos. i added corn and avocado to mine because they make everything better.
i have piano tomorrow and can't wait. i am bringing my pride and prejudice music book in hopes to learn it soon. i think it is one of the best soundtracks ever. also maybe one of the best movies ever.
mike has a doctors appointment for his back tomorrow and am hoping he can finally figure out what is wrong, and start the road to recovery. cross your fingers!
one of my favorite song from p&p
ok, and this one


6 comments:
Looks amazing, I love salad so this is definitely something I would enjoy.
Jenna, thanks for this I am going to make it today. I love it!
Are you taking piano? Have you taken for years? Or did you just start? That is one of those things on my list of things I want to do in my life, time is ticking away though huh? :)
Have a great day,
Shauna
PS. I read my last comment and sounded like a robot! Sorry, sometimes I am commenting in a fury and can come across like a robot. :) Take care,
Shauna xo
Mmm, I love making this kinda stuff!
Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com
@Shauna I didn't think you sounded like a robot. Don't worry about it at all :)
Did you end up making it? If so, did you like it?
I have been playing piano since I was 5. I love it and all classical music. You should definitely start taking lessons. It is so much fun!
looks yummy!
NEW POST UP ON MY BLOG! Visit here:
http://theweirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/
xoxo.
That looks so yummy!
Would you mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback!
rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca
xx
Post a Comment