Friday, March 8, 2013

happy dance


last week I mentioned that husband was taking me on a surprise date. well, it didn't work out last weekend because he couldn't order tickets fast enough. but this weekend, it is happening! we are headed to the symphony. mike ordered us Vivaldi tickets. i am so excited. not only that but he got the tickets for half price. Vivaldi is one of mike's favorite composers.
i am currently learning darcy's letters from pride and prejudice. it's a little rough right now but i cannot wait until i master it.
happy weekend! 

7 comments:

Susannah said...

That sounds like so much fun! Have a wonderful date night. :-)

Shauna said...

Wow Jenna, very impressed. Good luck with that I think it is fantastic. Happy Weekend and have fun.

SHauna xoxoxo

Imogen said...

I hope you have an amazing time. I am sure it will be wonderful.

Unknown said...

Aww this is cute!
Hope you're having a fab weekend

You are blessed

http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
UK High Street Fashion
xoxo

Anonymous said...

i love lifestyle blogs like yours where I get to read about another persons experiences!

Would you like to follow each other? Let me know! :)
http://lizziapple.blogspot.com/

Zane said...

Wow, super cute!
Followed you, hope you can follow back

http://zanesaria.blogspot.com

Glenna Bartlett said...

Aaaaah! You're dog is adorable!

Glenna May
www.finallysomethingtoblogabout.blogspot.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS