Monday, March 11, 2013

Vivaldi



we sadly only took two pictures at the symphony but we had such a wonderful time. mike got off way later than we had hoped and didn't have time for all our plans. i was hoping to try out a new restaurant but only had time for something quick. we got Chipotle, which I can't complain about because i LOVE their food. i even ate the entire bowl. i was pretty proud of myself. (mike and i are trying out cafe rio when we head to utah. our missionary friends claim it's better than chipotle. i can't wait to try it). 

the symphony was out of the world. something about music just touches my core. the head violinist was so talented. we both came back with a dedication to our music studies. 

mike taught my sunbeam class today and it was so fun to watch him with the little ones. they all love him and he was such a great teacher. we ate popcorn and made flowers out of our hand prints. three years old is such a fun age. they come up with the silliest answers. 

AND, WE LEAVE FOR SUNDANCE 17 DAYS! I AM READY TO SKI MY BUNS OFF! (and see my family;)


9 comments:

Shauna said...

Hi Jenna! What a great weekend. I think it's great that you were inspired to rededicate to your music studies. You look so cute. I love your fashion sense. I want to know where you get your skirts and cute shirts to along with them.

Yes! My temple is the Oakland Temple. We were also married in that Temple. Do your parents still live in the Bay Area?


Happy week

Shauna xoxoxoxoxo

Lea said...

Sounds like you had a great time and really enjoyed the music! :)

Lea x

It's Such A Wonderful Life -
http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

Susannah said...

That sounds like a wonderful date night! Glad you got to enjoy it, even though the hubby got off work a little late.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Looks like you had a pretty amazing date night with your lovey! I love your outfit by the way. =)

Katy said...

what a great date night! Sounds perfect. A low key dinner and a high class show. hehe!

Ellen Grace said...

You look so pretty, I love the polka dots!

A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook

x

Imogen said...

It's great to hear that you had such an amazing time. Love the polka dots of course!

MILEX said...

breathtaking!

Jenna said...

@Shauna My mom was actually raised in San Jose and my parents now live in Chico. Not sure if you know where that is, but it's about 3 hours north. It is such a beautiful town.
Thanks for your sweet words! I actually got both of those items at a store called yesstyle.com. I bought them both a while ago so not sure if the site is still any good, but got them both for super cheap. The only problem is, returns are kinda a pain.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS