Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring is coming



i don't know if you can tell but i am so excited that spring is starting to show around here
it has been so cold and wet 
so, mike and i were so happy to see these little flowers blooming in front of our house
although the tree doesn't look like much now,
we think it looks glorious and beautiful
can't wait for the tree to fill in
speaking of beautiful flowers, university of washington has the most beautiful cherry trees
during the spring time. i can't wait to make a visit and see them

14 comments:

The Blue Curtain said...

love your coat! I want one in that color! its lovely!

www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

Care said...

I see your excitement and I 2nd it! So excited for spring- even got my flats out then boom, winter storm... stinker doddle! Well you look beautiful!!!

Kim Bird said...

Spring makes me so happy! Growing up I had a cherry tree in my backyard and the blossoms were always so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Yay! Spring is on it's way! PS your shoes are too cute!

Susannah said...

Gorgeous flowers! I can't wait until flowers start blooming here. The daffodils have just started showing color and it's brightening up the world so much. :-)

Michelle Elizabeth said...

Dont you just adore all the blossoms?
sigh. Beautiful!
http://60smodfox.blogspot.com/

Natalie said...

You look adorable! The teal shoes are amazing (:

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Alice Barton said...

your coat is such a lovely piece! xx
Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

Katie said...

Such a cute outfit, love the photos and your coat is lovely! xx

Julia said...

Yay for blooming trees! I wonder if they know how happy they make people??

Loverly blog you have here. :)

Amy Shaughnessy said...

You gotta post another picture of your outfit! It looks like a striped shirt and maybe polka dot skirt? Or floral? Anyway, SO cute from what I can see!!

Amy
Fashion and Beauty Finds

Sammi said...

Adorable coat and flats! I'm so jealous that things are blooming where you are! I'm eager for spring to get here! Thanks so much for checking out my blog. I'm following you now and would love if you'd consider following me back! :)

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Jane said...

i can't wait to see cherry blossoms all over dc! yay to warm weather~!

Laura Darling said...

I am so ready for spring too! It can't come fast enough in my opinion! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS