our friend ryan is in town from virginia. we love having him around. as much as I love having him around, I wish his wife Melyssa was here too. we took him out to eat and the food was amazing. i ordered the most amazing sesame salad.
i love having friends visit!
and he even bought us this dessert :), which i ate most of!

10 comments:
Great picture's, looks like you had a good time!
xo,
Sincerely Miss Ash
friends visiting makes the weekend so much sweeter! glad you had a great time :)
Yay! Having friends visiting is so much fun!
That dessert looks pretty amazing!!
great pics! glad you had a great time with your friends :)
Looks like a great time! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? We also have a giveaway going on right now! xx
Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com
Enter our current Giveaway!
That dessert looks way too good to be true! Yum!!
Nicole
settleinn.blogspot.com
Hey, I love your blog ... I've only been following it for a while but it's definitely one of my daily reads now. And I'm so jealous, that dessert looks so good lol ! Just thought I would let u know ! Random I know .. but seriously .. I hope I can blog like you do one day! Keep it up !!
http://labellebohemienne.blogspot.ca
This all looks so tasty, your blog is great please keep it up - can't wait to see more :) xxx
Love what your wearing!
I have followed you...
http://channichic.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment