^the most beautiful flowers ever
^husband likes fish
we took mike's parents to pike's market. it was the busiest i've ever seen it. not only was it a weekend day but i realized it was also spring break for a lot of people. even though it took over an hour to make it though the whole thing, it was so much fun for them. pikes has some of the best flower bouquets i've ever seen & they are the cheapest.
we also took them to the gum wall underneath pike's market. it was pretty funny because mike's mom is a public health nurse and couldn't stop thinking about the germs on the wall. i think the wall is pretty fun. she kept offering us all hand sanitizer.







9 comments:
Pretty photos girl! Looks like so much fun!!
http://www.leopardmartini.com/
I love these pictures! Those florals are absolutely gorgeous. xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.com
p.s. We are so excited about our newest giveaway c/o Honey Press! Be sure to check it out: http://www.lynnandlou.com/2013/03/the-honey-press.html
I love Pikes Place Market! Looks like you guys had a blast there. :-)
those flowers are soo beautiful.
Delightful Ideas
Target Giftcard Giveaway
Never been here, it looks great. I love your pictures! Jenna, so glad you are making great memories! Love
SHauna xo
Looks like a great market those flowers are so beautiful .
xo Meg<3
ewww a gum wall hahah
mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback! :)
rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca
My boyfriend and I traveled to Seattle. We went to Pike's Market and the Space Needle and it was awesome:)
Diane.
http://www.apparelnbags.com/bella/index.htm
Such lovely pictures! You're blog is just lovely.
Glenna May
www.finallysomethingtoblogabout.blogspot.com
Post a Comment