then i decided to kiss a toad, luckily i already found my prince ;)
last weekend mike and i went to Tulip Festival in La Conner, Washington. it was one of the most beautiful sites i have ever seen. i have never really been a tulip fan until i moved to washington. but, the tulips here are unlike anything i have ever seen. they are so bountiful with such an variety of beautiful colors.
we also got lucky because it was freezing cold (why did i wear a skirt?) and there was no one there. we have heard that it is usually crazy with traffic and people. we were able to drive the whole course without any waits.
one of my favorite parts was driving around and looking at all the tulip fields. there was one field that had so many different colors of red in a row. it almost looked photoshopped.
we had the most fabulous time. i'm hoping we can go back again before it ends. also, this weekend they are having the largest garage sale at the fair grounds. i am pretty excited to go. i hope we find some good stuff. right now i am on a mission for a metal filing cabinet. i want to paint one mint and use in our bedroom/office (our house is so small, it's the same room :)
|
7 comments:
Aww I love tulips they are soo pretty and I love your photos. Glad you had a lovely time
Tia xxx
Now a follower of your lovely blog and I'm currently hosting a giveaway on mine, so if you would like to enter please click the link coming up xxx thank you xxx
http://bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/betrousse-giveaway.html
Hello sweety! This is such a amazing post to observe! Utterly like it! Are we following yet? If not then let's follow via GFC, BL, LB and FB too! Let me know, I always follow back! (: New post on my blog! Stop by me soon! xx
With love ❤.
www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com
It reminds me of that market you went to a while back, so many pretty flowers. Love the last picture. So cute. Love,
Shauna
PS. thanks for your sweet comment on my current post. I'm so glad we met. You're a great girl. Love,
Shauna xo
How gorgeous! That's awesome that you guys got to go to this. :-)
Beautiful pics, looks like a great place for a mini vaca day!
I bet that toad felt lucky that day:)
A friend of mine was there this past weekend and you both have gorgeous photos. I love flowers, tulips are some of my favorite.
OMG, I love the flower pic! Your prince is cute also. Love your sissy, Tamara
Post a Comment