we had another fabulous weekend. it was so cold and rainy here that we spent most of the weekend indoors.. drinking hot chocolate. mike loves hot chocolate, especially with marshmallows and whip cream on top.
we finally watched the movie life of pi. i had heard so many wonderful things about it and had been itching to watch it for a while now. we both really enjoyed it. the cinematography was breathtaking. the color of the water, the light of the jellyfish, and the island were beautiful.
i also watched this documentary. i absolutely loved it. i can't wait to show it to my mom when she visits next month.
10 comments:
It was rainy and cold here as well. Hot Chocolate is a wonderful idea! :-) That's awesome that you had such a wonderful weekend. :-)
oooh, i have been wanting to watch life of pi too! glad you had a great wkend :)
Hot Chocolate is the best! I still can't believe it can be this cold in April!
I have yet to watch Life of Pi! I swore I never would after reading the book. Mostly because (this is so embarrassing) I BELIEVED that it was true story. Seriously.
Some Snapshots Blog
Jess
PRETTY PICS AND PRETTY NAILS ;)
This looks so fun!
I've been craving hot chocolate so much lately!
Nicole
settleinn.blogspot.com
Wow, love your blog and this looks so tasty, will deffo be keeping up with this blog :)
would you like to follow each other?
www.cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.co.uk
xxx
Jenna, looking beautiful as usual. I wish it would rain a bit more here. But I am so happy for the warmer weather too.
Glad you had an enjoyable weekend and a good flick.
I will watch that documentary. Something I am continually grateful for is the happiness I feel on a day to day basis. I know a lot of people struggle for it, even LDS people.
Did you notice that several of the apostles talked about their visits to Africa and that even though those people have close to nothing they are among the happiest people on earth? I think we can learn from this. It says so much. Love to you,
Shauna xo
@Shauna You have to let me know what you thought of the documentary! I really loved it. They actually talk about how many people who are wealthy aren't always happier. Your family always seems to happy!
I was looking at the weather where my parents live (Chico) and its already in the 80s! I want it to get warm but it seems to be skipping spring in California. I really hope you guys get more rain as well.
Hi, i would love to have a cup of that hot chocolate. Great!
voiceofdimples.blogspot.pt
Post a Comment