We have been planning out our future the last few days. It is so much fun for me to think about our life together. I love talking about where we want to live, our children, and our future home together. It's so fun to daydream with the person you love. Speaking of future, mike has been studying for the GMAT. It is so expensive to take that we are hoping he only has to take in once. We have heard it's pretty hard so we are a little nervous.
It's been a crazy week for me. I had a test on Monday and one tomorrow (and then another next Wednesday). I am thankful none are on the same day but still feeling stressed. I have piano lesson today which is always a nice distraction from studying.
Tomorrow (as a reward) , we are headed to the Museum of Art in downtown Seattle. I am pretty excited about it. I really want to visit the Museum of Glass but it is all the way in Tacoma. I am hoping we can make it down there soon. I also hoping that husband is in the mood for burgers and milkshakes. I just can't seem to get enough ;)
6 comments:
pretty! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!
Planning is the best! I just love soaking in those moments talking about baby names/places to live etc. Planning sometimes is the best part:)
Beautiful pic! Enjoy the museum and share with us your adventure!
@Care Glad to hear we aren't the only one who have names picked out for our future kids ;)
I love museum trips! They are definitely my favorite =) I'm with you on the warm weather... unfortunately a blizzard just blew in and blanketed St. Paul here in Minnesota!!
Girl, you are beautiful! :) & that sounds like the most amazing thing - planning your future w/ someone you love. Can't wait till I get to experience that!
I definitely is so great dreaming with the one you love. :-) Good luck to you and your man on your tests! :-)
Post a Comment