I'm so happy it's finally the weekend. We have big plans over here.. I just have to take my test first. I'm a little nervous but I studied my butt off! Also, my last class of the day got canceled. Talk about an amazing Friday.
We are going to finish our headboard tonight. We used these
plans and I'm really loving how it turned out. I can't wait to see the final product and actually have a headboard. It cost a little more then we thought, but still much cheaper then buying one. And it was so much fun to build with mike. When we first got married we didn't even have a bedspread (we just used an old blanket). We got one about a month ago and I love having one. Best part is, I got it 35% off at west elm! It's been so much fun slowly decorating our home.
Hope this Friday is filled with sunshine!
 |
| i got to try out Cafe Rio. |
 |
| our bedspread (with our cute dogs on top) |
 |
| my lovely nightstand husband surprised me with for valentines |
8 comments:
Jenna, I love your nighstand. I didn't know you had dogs, very cute. I love your last post. I want to look like you. :) Sounds like you have fun plans. WE are picking up our new car tonight. We bought a used HOnda Odyssey. And then we are headed to IKEA to see about some different bunk beds for our sons' room.
Have fun!
Shauna xo
Mmmm! I could totally go for a Cafe Rio Salad right now. Happy weekend my dear. xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.com
Have a great time (:
Your dogs are so adorable!!
Omg your doggies are the cutest!!!!! I hope you can come back to my blog, and maybe we can follow each other?
That is a beautiful night stand! Good job to the man! What a fun Vday gift!
Those dogs are so fun and cute!
Slowly decorating the home is the smartest- then you get what you really want and can save up. Good buy!! Love the pattern on the quilt! Hope you had a great weekend:)
congrats on your new headboard. such a cute bedspread too!!! and i absolutely LOVE your nightstand, especially the curved legs. adorable :)
Verry nice post,thank yo for follow my!
Post a Comment