Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Drive In Movie




I was pretty excited when our friends Kris and Rachael invited us to the drive-in movie theater. I have always wanted to go to a drive-in movie. We watched the movie Oblivion. Mike really liked it and I wasn't that impressed.
The best part of the theater was the prices at the snack bar. We ordered two sodas, two candies, two hamburgers, nachos, and a medium popcorn all for under 20 dollars. We might have ordered more than necessary because we were so happy for the cheap prices. We will definitely be going back. They also have an arcade and go-kart track. I LOVE go-karts and arcades!! 

6 comments:

Susannah said...

I love drive in movie theaters! We have one here in Portland that my hubby and I adore going to. I guess there are less than 400 left in the US. That's so sad!

Justin + Liesl said...

Darling Jenna these pictures are so fun! And a drive-in movie???? I went to one once and had an absolute blast. Unfortunately every drive-in movie theater has closed down!!! :( Green with envy right now! All that food is making me hungry.... good thing it's lunch time.

Happy Thursday!
xoxo

Liesl

woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

Eatlovemerry said...

Lucky you! There isn't a drive in movie in Singapore!

M + K said...

sounds like fun1 we've never been to a drive through theatre before but always wanted to

www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

Shauna said...

My dad use to take me to the drive in all the time. It's so fun and then my husband and I went a last year for the first time and we both agreed that what makes it so awesome is that we can comment and be silly throughout the movie if we want to. :)

I've missed you! I love vacation but it always throws me off a bit to come home and get back into the routine of things. :) Take care,

Shauna xo

Jenna said...

@Shauna I loved the drive-in as well. I think my husband might refuse to go with me again though. I talked way to much hehe
Your vacation looked so wonderful. I love vacations but getting home is always so nice. Missed you too!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS