Monday, May 6, 2013

Sunny Weekend



We had the most amazing weather this weekend. It was in the 70's the whole time. Bellingham even had a sun-day off of school on Friday. Which I think it pretty cool. 

We spent both Saturday and Sunday on the beach. We went kayaking (ok, i watched), ate strawberries and enjoyed the sun. It was lovely! Ready for summer break to come.

Stake Conference was pretty wonderful for me. There were two talks that really touched my heart. And I got to sit next to one of my favorite families but nights. 

My sister is having a baby in August (I'm pretty excited about becoming an aunt). I have been planning the shower. It's been fun to pick out invites and decorations. Oh, and baby clothes ;)

Hope every weekend is as wonderful as this weekend!


5 comments:

Kirsten Wiemer said...

what a gorgeous weekend.
we've been having weird weather lately.
i hope it perks up for this upcoming weekend.

K

Susannah said...

You had a sun day off??!?! That's awesome! I wish Portland would do that!

Unknown said...

you looks so good together. and the beach is so nice:) though i did not have much fun during the week-en I'm still happy some are having some nice weather...

greetings from asia
fina

Shauna said...

What great pictures. You are such a handsome couple. We have had hot weather here too, but today it was cool and rainy. I love it. Take care,

Shauna xo

PS. Congrats on becoming an aunt. It's a fun role from what I can tell.... :)

xo

Unknown said...

Hey Honey!!! love your blog!
Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and Stylosis.com?



http://shopaholiclama.blogspot.c/

http://www.stylosis.com

http://bloglovin.com/

http://instagram.com/shopaholic11



Much♥

Twinsladybug

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS