![]() |
| first I had to share the most delicious treat I've ever made- Oreo Brownies. AMAZING |
| such a hottie |
| my beach kicks |
These are our pictures from our time at the beach on Sunday. This beach was rocky and although beautiful, not my favorite ground for beach. One really cool thing about Northwest Washington is that there are so many island all over. From our spot on the beach, we could see two mini islands. It really is beautiful.
I am pretty darn excited because my mom comes into town this weekend! We are going to give her a tour and try and get her to move up here ;) My dad loves Washington but my mom thinks it is too gloomy (crazy, right). He would move up here if he could get her on board.
So, I have to talk about those brownies. I honestly have never tasted anything so delicious. I am not really a brownies fan but these Oreo brownies are the perfect combination. YUM!

8 comments:
Jenna you will have to email me the recipe because my husband loves Oreos. We were at Target the other night and he tried to buy a package of double stuffed and I made him put them back! But in some brownies, I think that would be great. Does that sound backward or hypocritical? A little. I don't know what's wrong with me? But, really the recipe, please. Love the pictures. And your shoes are perfect.
Shauna xo
Oreos and Brownies mixed together? Um... I die. Def post that recipe!
Three more days left in the May giveaway; A new blog design! Our Journey
Those brownies look amazing! I need one right now. xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.com
sounds like an amazing weekend! i love your shoes - the stripes are so lovely :)
@Shauna Did you know they know make MEGA stuffed oreos? They are amazing!!
those shoes are so cute!! AND that brownie!! OMG we absolutely love oreos especially cookie and cream icecream so this has our names written all over it!!
http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/
Yum to the brownies!
Beautiful photos and lovely shoes!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
It may not be the best beach ever but YOU WERE AT THE BEACH!!! :-D I'm definitely loving this NW weather this week! :-)
Post a Comment