I love when I can convince my husband to make bad decisions with me before lunch. I think anytime is a good time for a milkshake :)
I ran 5 miles yesterday and did regret drinking that milkshake before my run. I waited a few hours before leaving but it still weighed me down. I ran hills which I have the hardest time with. I ended up only doing about half hills and the other half on the flat pavement by my house.
Yesterday was a really busy day for me. I had so much going on and so much do to. I woke up at 5AM to do my run but couldn't go because it was still really dark outside. Around one, I was super stressed that I wasn't going to get everything I needed done. But, I knew that if I didn't go running, I would regret it. So, I went and felt so much better afterwards. I like to remember this quote when I am feeling stressed about time and fitting my workout in.

2 comments:
That is one of my favorite quotes of all time!! Mcdees once in a while wont hurt anyone:) look how cute you are holding that shake and fries- surely that's not bad for you then, right?:) hehe
What a great quote! It's definitely one I need to hear! Also, I love that you talked your hubby into making a bad decision! ;-)
Post a Comment