Thursday, May 23, 2013

Free stuff is the best!


husband won a free water-bottle from work and as you can tell, I was pretty excited. I drink a lot of water and was so happy when he gave it to me. ok, I might have stolen it from him and claimed it as mine. I drink close to a gallon a day. Totally weird, right?

yesterday, I was having the worst shin splints so I decided to take the day off of running. It is so hard to rest when you want to run. I feel so much more relaxed after a run and I hate having to take the day off.

today, I did a slow-paced 7.5 mile run. I made sure to stay away from any hills because I think that is why my calves have been so sore. 

mike made me the most delicious sugar cookies and they are almost gone :)

1 comment:

Susannah said...

7.5 miles?!?!? Good for you, girl!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS