one of my dreams is to eventually go to culinary school. I really love to bake but don't really know how. since getting married, I have become such a better cook. I love trying out new things and cooking for mike (he likes almost everything I make).
I went to a local cooking class and had such a blast. bread is one of my cooking weaknesses. my mom has never made homemade breads so I am totally lost when baking it. (although, I do have a bread maker which has been one of our favorite purchases).
in class, we made focaccia bread, basic white bread, pizza dough, and a rosemary olive white bread! it was all so delicious. mike and I ate the entire focaccia bread as soon as we got home!
4 comments:
Good for you, girl! Those breads sound fabulous! :-)
This looks delicious !!
I sware you could not be any prettier!!! Great job on the bread. I love to make bread, just wish I had more time to do it. Do you love pizza? I will email you a great dough that is easy and only needs a twenty minute rise time. You can have it made, risen and ready in just under an hour. I've been using it for years and it has whole wheat in it. I've done it all whole wheat but a little white in the recipe is better.
My mom loved to bake and cook. She was amazing at it. Love to you,
Shauna xoxo
@Shauna I LOVE LOVE pizza! I would love your recipe. I have a delicious sauce recipe I use but my dough is just average.
Could you have your mother teacher me some of her skills ;)?
Post a Comment