Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Holiday Weekend




My little brother tried out Chick-fil-a the other day and sent me these pictures. I am now craving their chocolate milkshake. Have you ever tired them? 

Husband left for San Diego today & I already miss him!

I might be a little jealous too.

When he got there, he told me that the weather is perfect. It is FREEZING cold here.

We had the BEST memorial day weekend. It rained the entire time so we were indoors (but still doing fun things).

Why does having a 3-day weekend make everything seem way better? 

 We went out to breakfast, went to a birthday party, a BBQ and hung out with friends.

I did make sure to take advantage of the 7-11 slurpee special. A medium slurpee for 49 cents.

I had three this weekend. I feel like I have perfected the perfect combination of flavors: cherry, blueberry and banana. Husband thinks its gross, but really he is just missing out.

I have a 10 page paper due tomororw. Which is complete and ready to be turned in. Cross your fingers for me.

I did six miles today. It was a bit of a struggle. I need to start making smarter food choices before I go running :)




No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS