Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Future

picture from when my mom visited 

Since my paper is done and husband is gone, I have been spending my free time looking at graduate schools.

It's kinda crazy to be thinking about this. Right now, I have a few I know I will be applying to: BYU, Chico State (by my parents), University of Washington, and Washington State. I know I don't want to go into major debt to get my masters so I might be deciding based on price.

I have so many things I want to do. I also want to move to Paris and go to culinary school. Wish I had the time/money to do it all.

I started a new position where I get to watch the children at the shelter. I already love it.

Husband has the day off in San Diego and is spending it exploring. I really wish I could be with him. It would be so much fun to lay in the sun and eat yummy Mexican food.

Speaking of, I made homemade tortillas before Mike left. They were probably one of the best things we have ever had and they are so simple to make. Corn flour+water+salt. I don't know if we will ever be buying store bought tortillas again. We ate them with carne asada, guacamole and grilled veggies!


3 comments:

Susannah said...

Good luck with the decisions you have to make! Picking a grad school can be hard!

Shauna said...

Wow, Jenna. This is a lot in the making. I will be thinking of you. Your mom is a doll, no surprise there. :) Since, you are a doll.

I love that you are watching children at a shelter what a wonderful thing to do. Good luck Jenna. I want to hear more about your husbands baptism? I'm still so excited for you both. Take care,

Shauna xo

Jenna said...

@ Shauna I know, my mom is seriously one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. And the sweetest. I got lucky! I will definitely share more on his baptism.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS