Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fishing

an old picture from when husband took me fishing

I am really missing my husband today.

Wish he was here to kiss!

This picture makes me happy because even though it was 100+ degrees out with humidity, I got to go fishing with mike for the very first time.

He loves fishing and I love being with him.

Isn't he the cutest with a fishing pole?

7 comments:

Shauna said...

Jenna, you both are the cutest seriously. I love my husband too so much. Husbands are the best. Happy weekend coming...Love,

Shauna xo

Susannah said...

I'm missing my hubby too! Why does your hubby have to be gone so often?

Unknown said...

you both loo so cute and you look perfectly cute together..

greetings from asia:)

Care said...

Oh Jenna missing your mans the worst... Where is he at? Hope he comes back to your darling face soon for you!!

Jenna said...

@ Susannah My husband is in the navy and has to travel a lot for it. Although I hate it, at least he gets to travel to fun places like San Diego :)
@Care He is in San Diego California. I am a little jealous.

Shauna said...

Jenna! It is my birthday!! How did you know? Did you read Marie's post? I've get to get blogging here soon, I'm so busy. My husband, for my birthday is taking the kids for two complete days. I have two days to do whatever!!! Which, is going to be spent finishing up projects here and there around the house that I just can't get to with seven kids and homeschooling. I am so excited !!!!!

Thank you for being my friend. I really feel a connection to you-isn't that weird how these things can happen over the world wide internet? Hahaha? You're a doll. Talk soon,

Shauna xoxoxoxoxoxo

Julye said...

so nice !!!

http://julesfashionweek.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS