Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day Weekend!


(before I spilt the cone on my dress)

We had the best fathers day weekend. 
On saturday, we went to our friends house for a father's day BBQ. And the food was beyond delicious.
She had set up the decorations so very cute. 
After the BBQ, we went to the carnival. I got sick riding the gravatron. Luckily, I got cotton candy afterwards. 
On Sunday, we went on a boat tour of Deception Pass. It was so beautiful. We also got the biggest ice cream cone ever. We got strawberry and chocolate and it was the best combo ever. As much as I love ice cream, we couldn't even eat the whole thing.
Today we are going to a strawberry farm to pick until our hearts are content. 
Hope everyone had a fabulous fathers day.

5 comments:

Susannah said...

What a fabulous father's day weekend! That ice cream looks SO GOOD and I love your outfit. :-)

Sammi said...

Such a cute dress, and omg the size of that ice cream cone!! Sounds like you had a fantastic Father's Day!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

you look so beautiful dear!
Really like your sense of style <3
Wish you a nice day!!

Love, Mona

Care said...

Squeals!!! Jenna I love that adorable dress! You pull it off so cutely! If we lived closer I would probably be a closet thief:) haha but for real sounds like such a fun weekend!!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE strawberry picking. It is always on my "to do list" during the summer months..

xo,
Sincerely Miss Ash

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS