We went to the farmers market on Wednesday night. Why don't I go to these wonderful things more often? I mean what is better than fresh food, beautiful flowers, and musical entertainment? We walked around for about an hour and finally decided to get wood-fired pizza. Which is the most delicious pizza ever. I definitely want to try this at home. I am the kind of person who thinks things taste better with a little charcoal taste.
They also had set up a checkers game. I haven't played checkers in years. I think the last time I played was at red lobster. They had a bunch of boards set up at our local red lobster and my family would always play as we waited for our table. Well, Mike and I had different views on how the rules go. According to him (ok, and official rules), when you have a jump on the board, you have to take it. My family never played this way so he was frustrated at me when I didn't follow the rules. I think it's a lame rule ;)
We will be making an attendance at many more markets! Thanks for putting up with my not following-rules-ways, husband.




3 comments:
I don't like that rule. I'm with you! ;-)
Jenna!! So sorry to have missed you! I loved your strawberry post! What fun, I need to take our kids to do this, they would think they had died and gone to heaven. You are such a doll. I love seeing your happy face, it makes me smile. I love pizza so much. I've decided it's one of my favorite foods. I mean good pizza, like you had. I make it at home and I love it so much. My favorite toppings are tomatoes and pineapple. Not together, just favorites. Take care sweet friend,
Shauna xo
i loveeee pizza too. Its just yum
I wish I could eat what you are eating Lisa.
xoZ
Post a Comment