Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Glass Museum



We finally got to go to the glass museum on Saturday. I have been wanting to go for such a long time but it is a pretty far drive so we never made it until now.
It was incredible. We first went into the gallery and saw all of the different works by different artists. It is so cool to see all of the different styles. I love how we are all influenced by something different. I can't even imagine how much time some artists spend on their pieces. It made we want to learn how.
After seeing the galleries, we went and watched them make glass. Which is seriously out of this world. They made their glass creations in a burning hot stove. I never realized how much time and heat it takes to make such beautiful pieces. 
I now want to go to the one in downtown Seattle (all of the pieces are done by a local artist). 

5 comments:

Shauna said...

These pictures are so great. They look retro. I love museums. Glad you had a great time together. Take care,

Shauna xo

Susannah said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! Where is this?

Unknown said...

this place looks amazinng, what a nice day out!

beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

Lx

pigeon said...

wow this look incredible, i'd love to go there! i like the first photo ;>

[my cute weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

Katy said...

looks like so much fun!!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS