Friday, June 28, 2013

Bike Riding on the Beach



beautiful home along the beach

I really love being with this man.
Everything I do, it so much more fun when he is there.
I love you Michael! 



6 comments:

Care said...

Jenna this looks like so much summer fun!! Makes me want to go get me one of those! You two are do darling and fun together:) keep up the loving life!!

Lindsey Louise Bales said...

ah, that little bike is the cutest! i love the colors on the top!

lindsey louise

hellomrrabbitblog.com

Emmett Katherine said...

You guys are cute!!

Lindsey Elizabeth Pritchard said...

Such lovely photos. I remember my Mum and Dad hiring one of these bikes when we were on holiday one year and I refused to get on it because I was embarrassed.

Lindsey. x
www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

lisa said...

How fun! Love the colors in these photos!

lisa said...

How fun! Love the colors in these photos!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS