Monday, July 1, 2013

Wonderful weekend


We had the most wonderful weekend!
We spent it BBQ-ing hotdogs and s'mores, 
Hanging out at the farmers market,
Making crafts for my sisters shower,
and cuddling up all weekend.
We also watched our favorite movie,
What About Bob? It is seriously the best.
Husband and I got a pretty good laugh because we got an e-mail from his work warning us of a severe weather alert. It was for 80 degrees. Although many people do not have air conditioning around here, it's still pretty funny to us. Where we are from in California, it is currently 105. It was pretty perfect weather all weekend. I am liking these weather alerts :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

you look so adorable!!!

Care said...

okokok you stop that! I LOVE THAT SKIRT! You are making it darling girl!
Sounds like such a fun summer weekend! Keep soaking in the sun and being beautiful!

RosyChicc said...

You look so lovely hun! :) This hat suits you so well!

Andrea | RosyChicc

henning love said...

yah it was pretty dang hot here in CA over the weekend, hoping the cool down will start soon! love your outfit and where do you buy sweetwaters?

Jenna said...

@Meg I hope it does too! My parents says the 4th is supposed to be 112!!!! That is just too hot! I gomy saltwaters at modcloth. They have free shipping and returns so if the shoe doesn't fit, it's easy to take care of!

Susannah said...

What an adorable skirt!!! :-) I'm glad you guys had a great weekend! Isn't it great that the PNW is finally getting summer? :-)

Jenna said...

@Susannah I am loving it! It has been so perfect the last few days.

Emmett Katherine said...

your skirt is lovely!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS