On Saturday, husband surprised me and took me to Friday Harbor. We rode the Ferry from Anacortes to Friday Harbor. They had puzzles set up in the ferry and we did those while we sailed. It was pretty fun.
Once we arrived in Friday Harbor, we walked around and checked out the town. It's an adorable little town. The weather was pretty incredible so it was busy. We walked to the farmers market and were sad to see they had just ran out of cinnamon rolls (they are rumored to be the best ever). We ended up going to a mexican place for lunch. We both agreed it was one of the best burritos we had ever had. I love mexican food. And, of course we got ice cream afterwards!
After lunch Mike had planned for us to go zip lining. We had gone once before in Mexico and had so much fun. I love when he surprises me with fun adventures. We had a lot of fun and had really great guides. Although, they are a lot more strict here in the states than Mexico. Zip lining is pretty awesome.



7 comments:
I love it there. Haven't been in years and your post is making me miss it!
It's always so fun to see the cutest couple on the blog!! Zip lining looks amazing. I love that you're sporty, I am too...just saying.. :) Glad you are happy and enjoying life. Love to you always,
Shauna xoxo
This looks like such a wonderful weekend! What a great time. I definitely need a getaway with my Mr here soon. xx. McKenna Lou
What a fun date day!!! I'm glad you got to enjoy it with your love! :-)
Glad you had a blast! And I've always wanted to go zip lining!
beautiful pictures!! Loving the light color with the sunshine- you are both adorable!
what a cute blog you have!
samantha
barefootinthewood.blogspot.com
Post a Comment