Friday, August 30, 2013

Mckale

Happy Weekend! Every morning after my run, I have been taking Mckale on a bike ride. The last few days I have taken my dog, Maddie, as well. It has been so much fun. Mckale howls the entire time. He is so excited to be out and goes crazy. I love beagles (and almost all dogs). Even though he has almost killed me twice, I love taking him. He tries to run me into cars when he sees a cat go underneath one.  He also poops every time, which is fun to try and pick up while holding the bike up. I love being home!

3 comments:

Susannah said...

:-) I'm glad you're having a great time!

eray said...

i've only taking my pup biking a couple ties and it was quite the adventure! haha, you have such a cute pup! and a darling blog! consider me your newest follower :))

msemilybee.blogspot.com

Katrin said...

Love the dogs! So adorable! Sounds like you are doing some dangerous trips! :) Stay safe!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS