I am running the Portland Marathon. I have never been to Portland so I am excited to get to check it out. My parents are also coming to watch me run. I am currently on my 5th week of training. I am about to go out and do my 15 mile run. I read a bunch of different training schedules and made my own based on reading and time I had before training. Most schedules have you complete at least 16 weeks of training but since I had been running before hand, I figured only 12 will work. I am hoping so at least.
Running a marathon has been a goal of mine for such a long time now. I think it such an amazing accomplishment. I am super nervous about it. There is something scary about having to complete 26 miles in just a few hours. I can't wait!


3 comments:
Yay! Congratulations!!! I hope we get the chance to meet up while your down here! :-)
@Susannah-Thanks. I really hope so too!!!
Great outfit and good luck with your marathon :) x
ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk
Post a Comment