![]() |
| (me and my brother's dog from last summer) |
I am so excited because I am almost done with summer school,
my sisters baby is due in three weeks,
and I get to go home for two weeks.
This summer quarter has been pretty tough. I have been taking classes as well as doing my advocate counseling training three nights a week.
I have really enjoyed my classes though.
I am enrolled in a course called Culture and Perspective. It has been pretty awesome at opening my eyes and helping me become more understanding. I am so thankful for that.
Can't wait to cuddle with that cute beagle again soon :)

4 comments:
I'm glad you've been enjoying your classes but I'm sure you're so relieved to have a bit of a break. In two weeks Nate has his "summer break" of two weeks off and I'm super excited for it!!! :-)
@Susannah. YAY! Hope you two have a wonderful two weeks together. Time off is the best :)
Jenna, you're so pretty. Ok, I've been so busy, so glad you are almost finished. I took a lot of classes similar to Culture and Perspective because I have a degree in Political Science and minor in Philosophy. I love school. Hope all is well besides school,
Shauna xo
@Shauna- Thanks for your kind words. That is so cool. Philosophy is such an interesting study. One of Mike's good friends is currently getting his PhD in Philosophy. I don't always understand a lot of it.. LOL. That is so cool you have taken a lot of courses on culture. I think it such a beneficial thing to learn about other people's culture.
Post a Comment