Monday, July 15, 2013

Bad Day

I drove home this weekend for my sisters shower. It was so lovely. Everything went perfectly. But, I am in bit of a bad mood this morning. As I was driving home, I got stuck in traffic for four hours. My trip that was supposed to be 10 lasted 14 hours. Something about being in a car that long just drives me crazy. I am glad I made it home safely. I will talk more about the shower later. I have a super stressful week coming up with midterms. Don't mind me as I am a grump today!

6 comments:

Susannah said...

Oh no!!! I'm glad you got to spend time with you sister but that SUCKS about the traffic!!

Z@KickingKilos said...

Traffic has never been on my side. Twce i had to spend about 18 hours to what should have beem just 4.
glad u had fun with ur sis.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Oh no poor thing! I hate being stuck in traffic. It always makes me cranky. I got stuck in traffic when my car's a.c. wasn't working and the temperature was 98 degrees Fahrenheit!

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

Oh no, that's the worst! A bad mood after that is understandable. Hope your day today goes better!

helen said...

agh! traffic. not fun. feel better!!

Care said...

bad days= no good.. run away from it! count the blessings and go to one of the stores with the back rub chairs, and as you do.. remember that is a gift from me:)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS