Friday, September 6, 2013

Haiti


I am so thrilled because I am leaving for Haiti tonight. I have been anxiously awaiting leaving and cannot believe that today is finally the day. I feel so lucky that I get to go to Haiti. I feel lucky that I get to spend a week with beautiful children and give them my love. I have a strong passion for orphanage children and hope to adopt one day.
My mom is taking me out for my goodbye meal. Can you guess what we are having? .....Ice cream! When I am home I always have to go to Sherbut's as many times as possible. I am not exaggerating when I say it is the best ice cream I have ever tasted. 
Mike's birthday is tomorrow and he takes the GMAT. My sweet husband is turning 27 years old. I hate that I am not there to support him for his test. He has been studying night/day for the last few months. I am so grateful to be married to such a hard working man. 

2 comments:

eray said...

that sounds amazing! have a great trip!

msemilybee.blogspot.com

Susannah said...

Have an amazing trip! I can't wait to hear all about it!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS