Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy birthday lover!

Happy birthday to my best friend. I feel so fortunate to be your wife. Wish I was with you on your special day. It's hard to believe that we have spent 8 birthdays together. You have been such a blessing in my life. Can't wait to see you when I get home (and get a few kisses)! I love you.


4 comments:

ful babu said...

Lover birth day is a very important any boy friend.

Shauna said...

Jenna!!! Happy day to the great husband! I am excited for you and your trip. I would love to do this with my kids someday. Glad you seem happy and well. All my love,

Shauna xo

Susannah said...

Happy birthday to your man! :-)

Darcy said...

aww! Happy birthday to your man! Hope you guys do something fun to celebrate!

www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS