Monday, October 14, 2013

Our time in Portland







was the best!
I first met up with such an incredible girl
I am so glad we got together because she is awesome.
I am hoping we get to meet up again (hint:husband,lets visit portland again).
After my coffee/tea date, we went on a walking tour of Portland. 
Portland is such a beautiful city.
We got so lucky because it was the perfect weather all weekend.
I really love exploring new cities with my husband.

7 comments:

Courtney B said...

How fun!! I'd love to go to Portland someday!

Susannah said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your weekend. We hope to see you guys down here soon! :-)

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a neat time! And not to sound super creepy, but your legs look awesome in those pants ;) Have a great week!!

brooke lyn said...

you definitely lucked out on the weather here this weekend !!!

Jenna said...

@Kym Fox- Not creepy at all, thank you :) Definitely brightened my day!

technologynews said...

Wow awesome picture you and your husband.I am so happy because the picture is also awesome. It looks so cute. There you and your husband is very lucky because it is the best weather every weekend, thanks for shared with us.

technews said...

So cute and so lovely picture. I am sure you are definitely so lucky to get this lovely exploring new cities.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS